What does 15 minutes mean to you as an insurance professional?
Mike Foy, President/Owner of Foy Insurance knows the importance to insurance professionals like yourself.
"Saving 15 minutes a day equals a week and half over the course of a year. 10 minutes is a week. In my organization 10 minutes a day with 100 employees just save me TWO employees. Accelerate is time well spent to find ways to improve yourself, your employees and your agency."
What could you do with an extra 62.5 hours? That is 15 minutes per person for a year (based upon a 50 week year).
Learn from experts and peers how to utilize tools you already have in your office, aimed at increasing both efficiency and effectiveness in your firm’s operation and creating Operational Excellence. With over 200 workshops and education sessions aim boost growth, improve efficiency, Accelerate, powered by NetVU is a can’t-miss event for those who seek to grow their careers, their firms, and the independent agent channel.
Got 60 Seconds?
Dana Coates, President and CEO United Western Insurance Brokers, understands principal owners like yourself and answers how and why you attend Accelerate and the impact it has yearly for himself and his staff.
See how Acclerate can help you in your specific company roles
- Are you looking to grow your business? Accelerate is offering over 200 workshops and education sessions geared toward crucial strategies on how to grow your business.
- Want to learn from other leaders? There are special sessions focused on best practices that will be delivered by NetVU leaders and industry experts. We will have a collaboration area where you can relax and chat with other leaders while charging your phone!
- Meet with over 100 exhibitors who have solutions for your business that focus on growth and efficiencies.
- Grow your network to leverage the investment made in your management system without spending another dime.
- Learn best practices and how other agencies are leveraging new procedures and tools to drive their business outcomes
- Strengthen your management style with leadership and development sessions focused on helping you
- Improve your customers’ experience to drive retention and increase referrals by attending sessions and meeting with vendors
- Improve your workflows to make them more efficient and accurate
- Learn new ways to help your agency increase profitability
- Deepen your understanding of your system and improve your own productivity
- Interact with peers to learn tips and tricks that are guaranteed to improve your productivity and your clients’ experience with your agency
- Earn CE credits at no additional cost
- Freely participate in sessions that focus on professional development
- Meet one-on-one with Vertafore product specialists in the TechHUB and receive training on a topic specific to you or your organization
- Interact with IT and Accounting peers and gain exposure to tips and tricks that are guaranteed to help improve your productivity and that of your company’s users
- Learn about new solutions that integrate with your systems and support your business goals
- Meet face-to-face with Vertafore leaders to learn what is coming and how you can help to position your agency for the future
- Engage with industry thought leaders to hear their perspectives on the future of technology within the insurance industry
- Learn about the latest technology innovations available for your agencies and MGA/Wholesalers
- Interact with 2,000+ of the most influential insurance professionals who are serious about the future and actively searching for ways to help their businesses thrive
- Showcase your technology initiatives that help enhance agency-carrier connectivity to streamline workflows
- Help educate agents and MGA’s/Wholesalers on how your technology tools will help enable them to compete and WIN new business and retain more business
Accelerate—Helping You Achieve Your Goals
Accelerate is designed to provide the assistance you need to achieve your personal and business objectives regardless of your desired outcomes. You’ll find opportunities for deeper system knowledge to drive operational excellence, leadership and business skills training for career advancement, and open discussion on key industry challenges that will put you way ahead of the competition.
Improve Your Vertafore Knowledge
Rev up your Vertafore system knowledge at in-person educational sessions presented by fellow industry users and product experts. Gain deeper system knowledge. Take leadership and business-skills training. Join the open discussion on key industry challenges.
Forge The Connections That Matter
There are plenty of opportunities to meet with leading technology and insurance industry organizations in the packed exhibit hall. Don’t miss any opportunity to discuss what you’re hearing and learning—join fellow attendees during meals and breaks and extend your learning experience beyond the education breakout sessions.
Kick your industry connections into overdrive. Meet valuable exhibitors and industry colleagues in the exhibit hall. Extend your learning experience and confer with leaders and peers.
Prepare for the Future of Your Industry
Want to get the insider’s view of where the industry as a whole, and Vertafore in particular, is headed? You don’t want to miss our 2 general-session discussions—hear first-hand what excites Vertafore and NetVU leadership about today and what’s coming up on the horizon.
PLUS, you will have a GREAT time!
Check out our latest video, which shows you the NetVU team working hard behind the scenes and what you can expect from this year's event in the beautiful city of Minneapolis, MN!