To Our NetVU Community,
As many of you know, this is the week that Accelerate, powered by NetVU, was scheduled to take place in Minneapolis, MN. Each year, this much-anticipated event draws insurance professionals from across the country to learn best practices, see what’s coming on the technology horizon, and network with other Vertafore users.
I know you share our disappointment that we won’t get a chance to see each other in person this year. But now more than ever, it’s important that we connect, learn, and innovate as a community. So, we’re changing the game and bringing Accelerate to you!
Today, we are excited to announce the Summer of Accelerate, powered by NetVU!
This expanded digital approach for Accelerate will run all summer long to provide learning, development, previews of new product features, and networking! It’s the coolest way to beat the heat of summer while taking your knowledge to the next level.
- Annual Meeting of NetVU Members, May 27: Register to hear the latest announcements from NetVU and make your voice heard with the election of your new board directors.
- Kick-Off Event, June 9–11 with Vertafore: We’re in it together with this free virtual three-day event! You’ll customize your agenda to participate in:
- Opening keynotes to highlight new products being released and areas of investment to help the independent agency channel thrive!
- Interactive workshops on what’s new and what’s next with your core Vertafore solutions
- Focused breakouts to help you get the most out of your technology
- Q&A opportunities with the Vertafore leadership team – let’s connect!
- Summer School: Throughout the summer, join weekly member-led virtual sessions filled with the valuable education that we make available every year at Accelerate.
- Virtual Chapter Meetings and Networking opportunities: Connect with other NetVU members through online Chapter meetings. You’ll make friends who connect with you on the deepest professional level — friends who understand your work and your challenges.
Registration and the schedule for our kick-off event, Summer School, and NetVU chapter meetings will be available over the next two weeks—look for additional details in your inbox soon!
Being apart from each other won’t stop us from networking across this great community, continuing to grow as professionals, and learning best practices, tips, and tricks for our technology solutions. Let’s get ready to Accelerate together!
Mike Foy, Accelerate Conference Chairman
Amy Zupon, CEO, Vertafore
Jon Gorman, Executive Director, NetVU