Why attend Accelerate?
Immerse yourself in Vertafore product training led by experts. Take advantage of expanded offerings for leadership development, career advancement, operational growth and excellence, agency risk management and customer experience.
You’ll leave Accelerate with new ideas, tips and tricks. You’ll learn best practices to grow your career and your firm. You’ll hear from experts about the future of the industry.
Schedule of Events Subject to Change
- 7:00 – 8:00 – Registration Open
- 7:30 - 12:00 - SAUCI Meeting - registration coming soon
- 8:00 – 12:00 - Chapter Gatherings – separate registration required - details posted January 2020
- 8:00 – 12:00 - Day of Caring – separate registration required - details posted January 2020
- 8:30 - 12:00 - AUGIE Meeting - registration coming soon
- 10:30 - 11:45 - AMS360 Account Chapter Meeting - registration coming soon
- 12:00 - 12:30 - NetVU Annual Meeting of Members - open to all
- 12:00 – 1:00 - Lunch available to those registered for Wednesday sessions.
- 12:00 – 6:00 - TechHub Open
- 1:00 – 5:00 - Vertafore Connectivity Forum – separate registration required - details posted December 2019
- 1:00 – 5:00 - Continuing Education – separate registration required - details posted December 2019
- 1:00 – 5:00 - Agency Development Sessions - details posted December 2019
- 1:00 - 5:00 – Extended workshop sessions - topics TBD
- 5:30 – 8:00 – Kick off Celebration - Accelerate Satellite registration available at Hilton
- 7:00 – 6:00 - Registration Open
- 7:00 – 8:00 - Breakfast on the Go
- 8:00 – 10:00 - Kick off session featuring NetVU Volunteer Leadership, Vertafore’s Amy Zupon & a panel of guests for a lively fireside chat
- 10:00 – 6:00 - TechHub Open
- 10:00 – 12:00 - Concurrent Education
- 11:00 – 1:00 – Lunch in Exhibit Hall
- 11:00 – 2:00 – Exhibit Hall open
- 1:30 – 4:30 - Concurrent Education
- 4:00 - 6:30 – Exhibit Hall Reception
- 6:00 – 8:00 – Early Career Professional Reception
- 6:00 – 8:00 – Partner Receptions contact your carriers for info
- 7:30 - 10:00 Customer Appreciation Reception - continuous shuttle available from Convention Center to and from Armory beginning at 7:30
- 7:00 – 8:00 - Registration Open
- 8:00 – 6:00 - TechHub Open (Closed 12 to 2)
- 7:30 – 8:30 - Breakfast on the Go
- 8:30-11:30 - Concurrent Education
- 10:30-12:15 – Exhibit Hall Open
- 11:00-12:15 – Lunch in Atrium and Exhibit Hall
- 12:30 - 2:00 – General session featuring NetVU leadership and Keynote Jody Urquhart
- 2:00 - 4:30 – Concurrent Education
- 4:00 – 6:30 – Exhibit Hall Open
- 5:30 - 6:30 – Exhibit Hall Reception
- 6:30 - 10:00 - Closing "After Party"
- 8:00 – 12:00 - Tech Hub Open
- 7:30 – 8:30 – Breakfast on the Run
- 8:30 – 12:00 – Concurrent Education
- 12:00 – Boxed Lunches on the go
A highly sought-after funny motivational speaker, Jody Urquhart is the author of All Work & No Say, a bestselling book that shattered assumptions that work can’t be rewarding and fun. A successful entrepreneur for over 25 years, owning and managing over 15 properties, Jody's real estate ventures have taught her many life lessons about influencing others.
Sometimes change gets in the way of work. Do you ever think, “Why can’t we just do things how we've always done them?” or “Why can’t people just leave me alone?” Jody will present to our audience a This hilarious and provocative presentation to show leaders how to face stress, get a grip on change and buoyantly navigate the future. Through stand-up comedy, audience engagement and analogy, you will discover how to do more with less and stay resilient in change.
Joe Clabaugh is a Service Manager with The Cincinnati Insurance Company. Throughout his 30 year career with Cincinnati, Joe has focused on providing exceptional customer service. Mr. Clabaugh honed his skills by observing and learning his customers’ workflows and needs, first as a claims adjuster and later as a service desk analyst and field analyst. He currently manages the agency service desk along with Cincinnati’s Agency Technology Service teams. Mr. Clabaugh also leads Cincinnati’s Agent Information Technology Council along with sitting on the NetVU Executive Board of Directors, serving as Chairman.
Mike Foy started in the family business in 1979 typing expiration lists from the ARC invoices. Today he is President with 13 locations in NH, ME, MA and SC. As an insurance salesman his day includes not only meeting client needs but management of the agency operations in the area of technology, accounting, and marketing. The agency has over 100 employees with 13 locations with 3 generations of Foy's in the agency. The agency has a diverse makeup with office sizes ranging from 1 to 31 employees so he brings perspective of challenges for small to large agencies. He finds satisfaction in making the agency more efficient every year with the use of such Vertafore products as AMS360 online, WorkSmart online, RefCon and PL Rating. Mike has served on various insurance carrier advisory boards. He has been involved on national and state IIA committees and been involved with several NetVU committees including the Board of Directors. He has been involved from the beginning with PL Rating, at that time called SetWrite, doing the first real time transaction in 2005 to today with agents doing millions of transactions per month.
Jessica Jeffress joined Peel & Holland in 2009, and currently serves as its Senior Director of P&C Client Services. She manages the operations, processes, and development of the agency’s commercial team, helping strive for efficiency and effectiveness of the team as it serves its clients. She also serves on the agency’s leadership team, which develops the short- and long-term strategy for the agency. She served in the Chapter leadership for the ImageRight NetVU Chapter for eight years, and spent three years on NetVU’s Chapter Committee, serving as Chair of the Committee for one term. She serves on NetVU’s Executive Board of Directors, and is a member of the IVANS Advisory Board. Jessica is a 2008 graduate of Murray State University with a bachelor of science degree in journalism, and a 2012 graduate of Murray State with a masters in business administration. She and her husband David, daughter Sagan, and son Nolan live in Murray, KY, where they are renovating a 100-year-old four-square house and can be found on the soccer field most days.
Amy Zupon is the Chief Executive Officer of Vertafore. Prior to joining the company in October 2016, she served in various leadership roles in the technology and analytics space, bringing 20 years of valuable experience to Vertafore. Most recently, Amy served as the CEO of P2 Energy Solutions.
Check out our latest video, which shows you the NetVU team working hard behind the scenes and what you can expect from this year's event in the beautiful city of Minneapolis, MN!